Lumida Group LLP
2014 – Present
Partner & DevOps Specialist
In charge of software architecture and backend development for various projects, as well as some front-end development, overlapping with the partner whose speciality is in web design. Also provide IT support to clients.
Augmify Pte Ltd
2013 – 2014
Co-founder & Software Developer
Responsible for the initial software architecture and development for a rewards software as a service system.
Brandsfever Pte Ltd
2011 – 2013
Progressed from a junior developer to being the senior developer having oversight over the main exclusive shopping site, a group buying site, and various backend automation.
Master of Health Informatics from the Auckland University of Technology
- Health Analytics
- Health Information Standards
- Health Informatics and the Health Sector
- Clinical Information Systems and the Electronic Health Record
Researched and wrote a systematic review on the opportunities and risks of blockchain-based electronic health records, and attended the Health Informatics New Zealand Conference 2018 as a speaker on the same topic.
Bachelor of Computing in Computer Science from the National University of Singapore
Modules completed include:
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Natural Language Processing
- Introduction to Database Systems
- Principles of Computer Security
- Software Engineering Project
- Introduction to Computer Networks
- Health Informatics
- Software Development
- Project Management
- IT Support
- C & C++
- HTML & CSS
- Python & Django
- SQL & Database Design